3rd Party Sellers Programme Terms, Conditions & Policies
- Registrations are subject to approval.
- Sellers are responsible for processing & dispatching orders to customers.
- Setting up fees/charges/delivery costs individually is a feature sellers can use accordingly per order or per product in allowed currencies.
- Commission rates typically start @ 15% excl. of any applicable taxes (ie VAT).
- Payments to sellers are processed approximately 4 weeks after the end of the previous month of sales.
- Greek Market commission is invoiced to your business account details.
- Sellers need a valid EU, UK or US business bank account in their respective currencies.
- VAT on electronic services is not applicable to VAT-registered EU business.
- Greek Market might remove selling privileges if order Late Dispatch rate is more than 7% in any given month.
- Greek Market might remove selling privileges if order Cancellation rate is more than 5% in any given month.
- Greek Market might remove selling privileges if order Refund rate is more than 3% in any given month.
- Greek Market might remove selling privileges if customers report abuse.
- As a Seller, you will be responsible for the collection, reporting, and payment of any and all of Your Taxes applicable in your country.
- Sellers agree to respect customer Privacy and Data and use customer information strictly and solely for order fulfilment, according to Data protection laws.
Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct
All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on Greek Market.
Seller offences and prohibited content can result in suspension of your Greek Market account.
Misuse of the Greek Market selling website
All sellers are able to access and use the Greek Market selling website. If a seller uploads excessive amounts of data repeatedly, or otherwise uses the website in an excessive or unreasonable way, it can create a disproportional load on the website and impair the ability of other sellers to easily access and use the website.
Seller code of conduct
Greek Market enables you to reach millions of customers. We strive to ensure a fair and trustworthy buyer and seller experience. At Greek Market, we expect you to adhere to the code of conduct principles that are outlined below.
Seller Code of Conduct Principles:
- Adhere to all applicable laws and abide by all Greek Market policies.
- Maintain current account information.
- Never misrepresent yourself.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for Greek Market customers.
- Never list products that might cause harm to Greek Market customers.
- Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behaviour. This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and Greek Market, or you and our customers
- Act fairly at all times. Unfair behaviour includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Behaviour that could be deemed as manipulation or “gaming” of any part of the buying or selling experience
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content
- Activities that could be perceived as attempting to manipulate Greek Market’s search results or sales rankings
- Actions that intentionally damage another seller, their listings or their ratings
- Only maintain one Seller account in which you sell unless you have a legitimate business need to open a second account and all of your accounts are in good standing. Examples of a legitimate business justification include:
- You own multiple brands and maintain separate businesses for each
- You manufacture products for two distinct and separate companies